- RSS Channel Showcase 7429080
- RSS Channel Showcase 2060239
- RSS Channel Showcase 6141155
- RSS Channel Showcase 5046933
- 01/14/18--10:59: Bayleys office ends year with 9 sales & 11 leases
Bayleys agents from the North Shore branch have started the year reporting 9 sales & 11 leases in November & December.
$102 million for the Mill Rd corridor and $66 million for Penlink are the 2 big new roading infrastructure confirmations arising from an update to ATAP (the transport alignment project) between Auckland Council & the Government.
When my wife & I moved to the Whangaparaoa Peninsula at the end of 1982 the district council had plans drawn up for 6 lanes along the early part of the peninsula, narrowing as you went on.